Being a mum of a two year old, I am always looking at child friendly places to go. Whether it be a café to catch up with a friend or a restaurant for dinner, to something just fun to do. At Glamour, we are always accommodating for children; especially because we offer the most gorgeous packages for the little ones with our Sweetheart Package where your child can get a mini mani, petite pedi, pink lemonade and sweet treat. We also offer a Mother and Daughter Package where you both get a manicure and pedicure, and a sweet treat and Mum can even have some bubbles. We always love bubbles!
I thought I would put a list together of my top 10 favourite, kid friendly places to go to in Perth:
1. Crooked Spire Coffee House Midland – This is a funky café with lots of space. Bonus is that the coffee (Yahava) is divine. They also have a play pen and lots of couches which is perfect to be able to sit back and relax while the little ones play.
2. Mooba Cockburn Central – Mooba is just across from us at Glamour and is situated right in Cockburn Central Square. There’s lots of grass to put out a picnic rug, a ping pong table, giant jenga, and connect 4. There’s also an outdoor water playground for summer time.
3. Little Creatures Brewery Fremantle – A great place for lunch and a vino in the sunshine, and they have a huge sandpit out the back which will keep the kids occupied. They also have a visiting balloon artist on the weekends.
4. Crocs Indoor Play Centre Cockburn Central – Obviously this is a no brainer, being an indoor play centre but what I love about Crocs is that they have Muffin Break Café in there as well.
5. Mandoon Estate, West Swan – This place is beautiful. You can enjoy a meal inside the eatery or relax out on the large lawn area and have a picnic with a wine by the outdoor playground. You can order picnic style food including wood fired pizzas and they have live music on the weekends.
6. Beach Shack, Hillarys – Again, any café that serves good food and coffee, and has an indoor play area is a winner in my books!
7. Sweet Remedy Café Leederville – They serve the most delicious cupcakes and also offer cupcake decorating parties for the kids, but they also have a great outdoor courtyard area with big blackboards and even some bunny rabbits!
8. The Boatshed Cafe South Perth – Gorgeous spot on the river and a great breakfast meeting place, they have a great fenced off playground outside which is perfect for toddlers.
9. Salt on the Beach North Fremantle – We love to come here in summer time after the beach or for dinner. The outdoor area (which is currently under renovations) is great to come to with the family on a balmy summers night and the kids can play on the outdoor play equipment.
10. Deep Water Point Cafe Mt Pleasant – Great place to get a takeaway coffee and either go for a stroll along the river or take the kids into the fenced off playground while you sit back and enjoy that liquid gold 🙂
At Glamour we are always getting phone calls about whether it is ok to bring in a baby or toddler. We always say yes! We understand how hard it can be sometimes to try and fit in time for yourself as well as the family, and we are always as accommodating as possible. We have toys for the little ones to play with, colouring in and even ipads for the older ones. Kids are very welcome ☺ My daughter Scarlett comes in with me often and has done so since she was three months old. She loves getting in the pedicure spa while Mum is trying to have a pedi! Although sometimes I must say, it is nice being able to have some Mummy time and enjoy being pampered while the baby stays home with Dad!
Love Jani xxx